Collaboration is a strategic practice, and enterprise-level businesses require an integrated approach that facilitates real-time interactions among employees, partners, suppliers, customers and shareholders. Each department within a large enterprise often has its own business requirements for integrated communications and collaboration – with their own security, mobility and management considerations.
The fact that we keep coming back should be a testimony as to how happy we have been with the service we receive from SPS. Very knowledgeable team members and turnkey solutions.
An effective communications and collaboration strategy accounts for the business needs of individual departments and teams across the enterprise, uniting them under a converged, high-availability approach to ongoing support. SPS can help your enterprise define, deliver and maintain an integrated collaboration solution that addresses the multiple requirements within your business. Highly experienced Communications and Collaboration Consultants from SPS can help you align a collaboration strategy to your business goals and end user requirements.
Clients who engage SPS for enterprise communication needs benefit from:
- Investment Protection: Take advantage of past investments in communication applications and equipment by integrating existing platforms from multiple vendors, enabling users to seamlessly connect across a variety of communications modalities including presence, instant messaging, telephony and audio/video/web conferencing.
- Cross-platform Integration: SPS retains seasoned professionals, experienced on a variety of platforms, systems and applications. Our knowledge base is deep and broad with more than 50% of our workforce in technical roles.
- Complex Projects: SPS project managers excel at handling complex, multi-phased deployments. Our documented and repeatable approach helps reduce complexity and ensure favorable outcomes.
- Customer Experience Capabilities: Help your contact center resources reach more customers and enhance the customer experience by combining voice with web chat capabilities, email, video, social media and mobile customer care.
- Change Management: Enterprise-grade solutions go beyond technology alone; when the technology works, but users are not prepared to make it a part of their day-to-day process, it’s not a solution yet. Change management planning from SPS helps ensure readiness with communication and training plans that work in the real world.
- Global Reach: SPS supports a roster of US-based global companies, and is a founding member of the Intelligent Communications Alliance, a network of collaboration solution providers that serves customers across more than 60 countries with a consistent approach to design, pricing, implementation and ongoing support.